+44 (0) 28 9026 9912
- Retail portfolios
- Data centres
- Industrial portfolios
Caroline has a background in building surveying after gaining a BSc Hons Degree from University of Ulster and joined Gateley Capitus in 2005. Her expertise lies in pre and post-acquisition portfolio reviews and also has rare expertise in the maximisation of Enhanced Capital Allowances on construction projects.
Caroline is also a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner underlining her ability to plan and manage the complex portfolio work we are often engaged on.
Caroline is a very experienced and inciteful capital allowances consultant with an in-depth understanding of property combined with a thorough knowledge of the capital allowances legislation and relevant case law. Caroline is proactive with an eye for detail and has a proven track record of providing advice on large expenditure projects across all sectors including shopping centres, offices and industrial buildings.
- Annual capital expenditure review on portfolios of a £850m industrial property fund, comprising 6,000+ units.
- Survey and analysis of a portfolio of high specification data centres totalling £500m.
- Advisor to a leading global investment manager with a strong UK retail focus and £8bn assets under management.
- Advisor to the legal team of a £320bn institutional investor on relevant pre-contract documentation including CPSEs and s198 elections.
- Analysis of capital expenditure on a major order fulfilment centre project of circa £100m for a large online retailer.
- Analysis of capital expenditure on a new 300,000 sq. ft. office headquarters for a global investment manager totalling over £100m.
Caroline enjoys keeping fit and is a keen runner completing 9 marathons to date! She also loves spending time with her two boys, William & Luke.