Capital Allowances Surveyor
+44 (0) 28 9026 9914
- Office renovation projects
- Hotels purchases and refurbishments
- Retrospective expenditure reviews
Charlie has a background in Building Surveying after gaining a BSc Hons degree from Glasgow Caledonian University and he has also gained PRINCE2 Practitioner qualifications. Charlie is currently undertaking his APC to become a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
Prior to joining Gateley Capitus in September 2016, Charlie worked as part of the Project Management Office in EY. Charlie has worked on a wide range of projects during his time with Gateley Capitus and has played a significant role in many parts of the business including creating proposals, carrying out property surveys, performing historical ownership due diligence and preparing capital allowances analyses.
- Advised on and carried out a retrospective review of 12 properties for one of Irelands largest mutual societies.
- Advised and produced a capital allowances analysis on a large mixed use building in White City, London analysing circa. £150m expenditure.
- Assisted on a proposal for an innovative project at One Tower Bridge.
Charlie has a keen interest in sport and especially football. He plays for his local football team and is an avid Liverpool and Northern Ireland supporter.