+44 (0) 121 212 7739
- Multi-site owner and occupier portfolio analysis and statistical agreements
- Sports stadium construction and redevelopment
- International tax depreciation and cost segregation analysis
Kevin established Gateley Capitus in 1997 and has over 30-years’ experience advising clients on the use of capital allowances in commercial property transactions and investment. Kevin has a deep knowledge of all aspects of capital allowances and is regularly consulted by professionals in the property industry for his opinion and judgement on complex matters.
Kevin acts for many of our hospitality and retail clients and is particularly skilled in multi-site owner/occupier portfolio reviews. Kevin is also responsible for the firm’s international tax depreciation services and is a specialist in cost segregation analysis for expenditure incurred on international property investments and developments.
- For over 20 years, Kevin has advised one of the UK’s largest privately owned property investment firms in the UK. With a combined portfolio of over £400m, they specialise in hotels and leisure.
- Advising an Asian investor on the acquisition of the home of a top London tourist attraction in a deal worth over £300m.
- Advising one of the UK’s fastest growing real estate investor on the accumulation and development of over 15m sq. ft. of commercial properties.
- Advising a global data centre company on the development of a portfolio of data centres in the UK.
- Advising one of Europe’s largest real estate investors with assets of over £14bn.
- Advising a leading 100+ store UK clothing retailer on their flagship London store and store refresh program.
Kevin has a keen interest in sport and is always looking to ‘drive’ his golf handicap lower. When he’s not skiing, he can be found brewing his famous home ale and listening to classic and contemporary rock.