Capital Allowances Surveyor
+44 (0) 121 212 7851
- Restaurant portfolio analysis
- BREEAM rated construction projects
- Student accommodation acquisition and construction
Neil is currently training as a surveyor and is undertaking a Masters degree in quantity surveying. Neil specialises in capital allowances and has worked for a variety of property owners including hotel and retail investors.
Neil joined Gateley in 2017 from Aecom bringing with him 5 years’ experience of working in capital allowances. Neil has a broad knowledge of our services and has prepared analyses for a variety of property investors and owner occupiers.
- Advising and preparing a capital allowances valuation on a £70m shopping centre purchase.
- Advised on the disposal of a portfolio of properties to ensure the seller retained the maximum value of allowances.
- Prepared a capital allowances analysis on the fit-out of a national chain of restaurants.
- Prepared purchase claims for an investment portfolio held by on and off-shore investors.
Neil’s two passions are music and golf. Following a music degree, he formed a band playing bass guitar and you may have been lucky enough to see them play Wembley Arena! Neil is a member of The Belfry and is determined to get his handicap down to single figures.