+44 (0) 28 9026 9911
- Institutional property investment funds
- On and offshore property investment vehicles
- Regeneration projects
Nick is a Chartered Surveyor and before joining Gateley Capitus in 2001, set up and ran the north of England capital allowances office for KMPG. Nick has overall responsibility for managing workload and quality control across the firm and his ability to interpret and pragmatically apply legislation has become invaluable to the team and many of our clients.
Nick manages many of our large institutional clients and has extensive experience of the capital allowances issues facing multi-site operators and investors in industrial portfolios. He also understands the many challenges facing urban regeneration projects and is highly experienced in the renewable energy sector.
- Historic review of 250 properties for a major institutional client
- Agreement with HMRC for capital allowances claim on landmark London property including Counsel’s opinion
- Advised on the redevelopment of a major £750m mixed-use scheme in Fitzrovia
- Tax depreciation reports for a global data centre operator in France, Germany, Spain and Netherlands
- Capital allowances analysis for a Category 1 PFI prison
- Advised on the expenditure incurred on a new television studio in Cardiff
Nick enjoys spending time with family and exploring Ireland and Europe on his motorbike. He trains in Wado Ryu karate with his son and enjoys making very good chutneys, pickles and sloe gin with ingredients grown at his home in Northern Ireland.