Capital Allowances Consultant
+44 (0) 121 234 0272
- Retail portfolio analysis
- Hotel refurbishments
- Property acquisition and construction
Stuart gained a degree in BSc Accounting and Finance at the University of Birmingham and he is currently training to become a chartered accountant and a chartered tax adviser. Stuart has worked for property owners ranging from high net worth individuals to large commercial property developers.
Stuart joined Gateley Capitus in 2017 and has brought with him experience from working in the capital allowance team of FTI Consulting and the in-house tax teams of Sony and Omnicom.
- Advised and carried out the review of over 150 properties owned by one of the UK’s largest property developers.
- Prepared purchase claims for a portfolio of properties being acquired by a high net worth investor.
- Prepared capital allowance reports on the fit-out and refurbishment of a large UK retailer.
Stuart has a keen interest in music. In his spare time, he enjoys producing music and socialising with friends.